This is a team player role, where we are looking for exceptionally energetic and people full of positive energy. We are looking for someone with the eye to detail and rightest approach towards working in a fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to software delivery processes and translate specs into scenarios, assuring maximum test coverage.
- Design, document, develop and execute automation test cases, supplemented by manual test cases as necessary.
- Evaluating and understand current state of testing and driving change to increase test automation and improve our overall testing practices.
- Overseeing and directing the test development processes including: designs, reviews, implementations, and test execution.
- Continuously improving testing methodology, best practices, and standards to provide consistent testing across products.
- Working closely with infra teams to build and maintain testing infrastructure and tooling periodically reviewing how our test strategy aligns with the latest technology.Clearly log, track, and communicate the issues.
- Perform Functional, Regression and Acceptance tests.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Qualification & Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3-4 years’ experience in automated testing of various mobile, web and desktop based applications.