- You will be responsible for building and maintaining the RESTful services and FullStack applications and will play a key role in the development of our projects.
- Implementation of a robust set of services / APIs to power the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of the Front-End and Back-End aspects of the web application.
Qualification and skill set you must have:
- Bachelors in computer science or Software Engineering.
- Previous working experience (at least 3) years as a Full-stack Web Developer.
- Proficiency in developing modern web applications using Node JS & React.
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, and scalability.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessor.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Great communication skills, and strong work ethic.
- Ownership of the product from start to finish.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with AWS.
- Expert-level understanding of the HTML DOM and underlying event model.
- Exposure to Gulp, Grunt, Bootstrap.
- Prior Open source contributions.
- Experience building responsive.